Beginning iOS Development
Deploying to Your iDevice — Part 2
Creating your Development Certificate.
- Access the Apple Developer website and click on the iOS Dev Center link.
- Log in and click on the iOS Provisioning Portal link.
- Then click on the Certificates link on the left.
- Click on the Request Certificate button.
- Follow the directions on the Create Development Certificate page. These must be followed exactly as written or the certificate won’t be valid.
- “Choose Keychain Access > Certificate Assistant > Request a Certificate from a Certificate Authority.”
- “In the Certificate Information window, enter or select the following information:”
- Now switch back to the browser. Click on the Choose File button and add the Certificate Signing Request (CSR). Press the Submit button.
- You have now submitted a Certificate Request. The next step is the instructors. They will approve the request when they get a chance.