- Create a new Xcode project. Name it Assignment-3-1.
- In the
main.c file write a program that does the following.
- Defines float variables for width, height, and depth of a possibly non-regular cube. (The sides might not all be the same size.)
- Calculates the volume of the cube into a variable.
- Calculates the surface area of the cube into a variable.
- Calculates the perimeter of each of the three possibly different sides into variables.
- Output the dimensions of the cube on one line.
- Output all the calculations, each on their own line, each with its own
- Your output could look something like this.
- Non-regular cubes can be many shapes.
- Change the value of the variables for width, height, and depth and observe the output. How do you know your program is giving you the right output?
- In a comment at the bottom of the program, describe how you verified that the calculations were correct.