- Create a new Xcode command-line project. Name the project Assignment-16-1.
- The Type of the project must be Foundation.
- Write a program that outputs a string that looks like this:
- The program will start with these variables.
- The program will end with this output statement.
- In between the variables and the ouput statement you can only have one
forloop with some logic statements inside the loop.
- You must use the
stringWithFormat:method to add the numbers to the outputString. You can’t just type the output string. It must be created in the loop one number at a time.
- You must be able to change the
loopMaximumvariable and have the output adjust automatically. For example is the variable is set to 20 you would get this output.
- NOTE: You can’t have a trailing comma. This is wrong output: